The Law Office of Susan Russo Klein, PLLC is my Asheville-based solo firm. My practice areas include estate planning, elder law, and business law. Whether you are an older adult, just starting your family, concerned about LGBT estate planning, or addressing special needs, I can help you resolve your legal issues with compassion, concern and professionalism. My work includes:
- Drafting wills, durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, and advance directives (also known as living wills)
- Assisting executors with estate administration after a loved one has passed away
- Drafting a variety of trusts, including special needs trusts, IRA trusts, living trusts, testamentary trusts, trusts for minors, and spendthrift trusts
- Planning for Medicaid assistance
- Establishing, modifying and terminating guardianships for incompetent adults
- Creating small business organizations
- Drafting contracts
As a solo attorney, I deal with all of my clients' issues and concerns. My goals are to provide excellent, compassionate legal assistance in a timely manner. I want you to feel satisfied that you've gotten the best legal advice and representation at a reasonable price.
If you live in Western North Carolina and need assistance with elder law, estate planning, or business issues, please contact me to see how I can help you.